1. I click on Launch W P, it clicks onto screen then

Customer Question
1. I click on...

1. I click on Launch W P, it clicks onto screen then directly goes to minimize. I hover over the minimized box then stay there until a rectangular bo

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your machine? And how long has the screen been an issue?

Word Perfect 12. The screen became an issue last night after I copied and pasted with my mouse, minimized WP and opened my e-mail, pasted the note written, then forgot about returning to my minimization. After working for two hours on that, returned and tried to maximize WP and it simply x-ed out, not to open at all. Every time I click on Word Perfect it pops back into its minimization and never returns to screen.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/26/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 10 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there and welcome
To check, did you restart your computer since this problem has occurred?
Please let me know

Actually I have restarted it, and using my right clicker on the mouse, I clicked restore, and everything is okay. I do have a question, though. When I convert a Corel Word Perfect document to Microsoft Word and and send it to documents, why does it change to an unreadable HST File?What is an HST file? Also, keep my $5.00, but please rebate to my account the $57.00. Either that or don't answer my question and rebate both. Before I regained use of Word Perfect, I was rather desperate, but I don't think answering the above question is worth more than $5.00, do you?Many thanks, ***** *****

You will need to speak to customer service about payment questions

Thanks