My Google news page will not refresh anymore on either my…

Customer Question
My Google news page...

My Google news page will not refresh anymore on either my tablet or my phone. I would send you a screenshot but I do not see how to put an attachment with this message. Jim Boylan

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your machine? And how long has the screen been an issue?

This has been going off and on for several months now on both my Galaxy S7 phone and my Samsung Tab a

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

The only way I know how to install updates is to go to the Play Store and it does not show updates are needed or how to install them.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

This should be good for now, thank you.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/26/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 10 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there Jim and welcome

When you try to refresh the page, what exactly do you see?

Please let me know

The same old page. It just never refreshes.

Ok, use the attach file button here please and attach the screen shot

I can then view it