I have my husbands email and password and want to check, how…

Customer Question
I have my husbands...

I have my husbands email and password ***** want to check , how do i do it

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Not for months

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Not that i know of

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/26/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 10 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Do you mean you want to sign into his account?

Please let me know

i want to get into his account but i have to get back to you

ok, tell me the part of his email address after the @ you wish to enter.

There are 2 ; morgan [email protected] yahoo.com. And. [email protected] yahoo.com

Thank you

Both accounts can be accessed using my link below

http://mail.yahoo.com

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you