I have received an email asking me to update the latest

version of Advanced Computer System...
I have received an email asking me to update the latest version of Advanced Computer System Repair for windows by today. But I'm not sure where is has come from. Can you help me
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? What version of Windows are you running?
Customer: HP Pavilion Windows 10
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am unfamiliar with anything technical so please keep it simple
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/26/2017
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Please do not follow any instruction in that email message for now.

Did you use / purchase Advanced Computer System Repair previously?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Is there currently any issue with your computer?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

I don't know. My husband may have set it up it was addressed to him. He has lost his knowledge of computers and I am getting these messages and don't know where they are coming from. I have had an account from Malwarbytes. Maybe it is through them but there was nothing of the email to verify where it came from,

Advanced Computer System Repair program costs you and it's not worth it. You only need an antivirus / security program on your computer. Do you have one?

Besides getting these email messages, does your computer pop up any other error or message?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me. Thank you.

No . Thank you. I'll try to talk to someone else personally. Sorry this is not way I want to go.

With remote support, you can see everything I do on the screen, and we have an A+ service rating at the Better Business Bureau website:
http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403/
Remote support is quicker and easier for you as I will do all the troubleshooting steps for you. Also, this issue can be complicated. Otherwise, I will provide written instructions.

How about with a small amount as shown for direct remote support?
Please let me know your option; we guarantee our service. Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

I have antivirus. I think I will just unsubscribe to the email.

Yes. You should unsubscribe to the email. Do you know the name of your antivirus / security program, such as Norton, McAfee, Avast, AVG, Malwarebytes, Bitdefender, Kaspersky, Webroot, etc.?

AVG and I have Malwaebytes Anti-Exort Premiumn

Great. That's all you need. In the future, please just ignore any repair or driver or cleanup program offer. You don't need any of those extra programs; it's costly and it usually does not help. Your computer is protected with AVG antivirus program and Malwarebytes antimalware program.

Do you have any further question? And/or do you need anything else for now?

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,

No nothing else at the moments. Thank you

You're welcome. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service today by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top right of this page, then click on Submit on the right. Thank you very much for your patience.