Not a problem with computer. I won a number of voucher &

Customer Question
Andy, not a problem...

Andy, not a problem with computer. I won a number of voucher & other bids and went to claim the vouchers as the screen showed I was out. So I hit the claim button below the items and above a number of others and it showed that I was buying all the other as well. HELP

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your machine? And how long has the screen been an issue?

David Here, almost forgot

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/26/2017
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 10 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.

What are you trying to do at the moment ath I can assist with?

Did you see Andy remarks I sent to him?

Yes, vouchers. what is needed from my end? Do you want me to connect to your PC remotely and check what is going on?

Not when I'm being charged $42 for your answer when I initiated the free trial offer.....That's just pure BS in my opinion. I could have waited until tomorrow and gotten answers from the quibids customer support. I think that this is very misleading and unfair.

I can connect right now if it is urgent.

No and I hope the $42 charge is removed along with any others. Otherwise, that's it for quibids for me. Of course it was very evident you didn't want to respond to my last remark.
How much do you folks charge for a "free" trial?

I understand. I am computer and internet expert. As far as billing, please talk to customer service folks, here is the link to them: http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us