I have already told one person. I cannot get solitaire to…

Customer Question
I have already told...

I have already told one person. I cannot get solitaire to work. I was under the impression that I did not have to pay for any of these services after I paid $217.99 yesterday to sign up for your service. They ask me to pay $5 a few min ago and then they billed my crdit for $36.00. I don't understand.

Technician's Assistant: What confuses you?

The $5 and the $36? What about what the guy told me at Best Buy? Would this not confuse you?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Hp slim line 260-a114. Just bought it Monday a week ago.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Just forget it. I will go back to Geek tomorrow and let them fix it. This is ridiculous and I think I have been had.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I really don't think you should call yourself a 'computer expert" you have not done anything for me. This is awful

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/26/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Who did you sign up with that cost you that much money?

You were not talking to an expert, you were talking to a program that asks you questions to get started.

You created 2 questions. I put the other in for a refund. Please only respond here to continue.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 ?