My home phones are out. Desk tip. No I have the triple play,

Customer Question
My home phones are...

My home phones are out

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Desk tip

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No I have the triple play, my phones are not working, I spoke to someone before to get it fixed, it work for awhile, now its not no dial tones

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No get my phones working, I cant call Verizon, no phones

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/25/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Louie, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Louie, Computer Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the "...home phones..."
And to avoid asking you to do something you've already tried, can you please tell me what / any and all troubleshooting / specific steps you've already attempted other than / to address the above.

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.