I got a wireless mouse with my new computer but I didn't…

Customer Question
I got a wireless...

I got a wireless mouse with my new computer but I didn't find the reciever for it. Can a reciever be sent ASAP for my mouse?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

Are you there

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes. When I had someone helping me with some other problems he told me to install the updates

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing else

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/25/2017
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 10 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.

Have you checked inside the mouse? Receiver usually stored there..

Hello again, haven't heard back from you,

Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Will be waiting for your reply.