I do not remember my password to Google and I cannot think…

Customer Question
Hi,I do not remember my...
Hi,I do not remember my password ***** Google and I cannot think of it; nor can I
forward to anyone. very frustrating !!Can you help me?Andy***@******.***
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/25/2017
Tech Support Specialist: PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast replied 10 months ago
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

Do you have another email address that looks like this set•••••••@gmail.com?

or***@******.***

Please login to***@******.*** and check for a 6 digit code?

Please ignore the popup for secure remote session and please stay on this page and reply back to me below

Do you have access to***@******.***?

It's setup as a recovery email address for***@******.***

NO!!!
I am cancelling my request and my credit car no,......this is reidiculous !!
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 10 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to answer your question

What is the problem you are having now with Google account?

Hello again, haven't heard back from you,

Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Will be waiting for your reply.