Trying to log into my email account....second day in a row…

Customer Question
Trying to log into...

Trying to log into my email account....second day in a row with the same issue. I want to have a log in that will remain my login until I request a change!

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

HPS2031a. Not sure how old.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

The last two days. I had it reset yesterday and now again...tho today's attempt has repeatedly rejected.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No....I just need to log in with a daily challenge

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/25/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the error or message?
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

What's the make / model of your computer?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

Andy, Computer Consultant