UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator
Experience:  Network and System Administrator, IT Consultant
98676717

My Lexmark Pro715 is suddenly not printing the black ink.

My Lexmark Pro715 is suddenly not printing the black ink. Color is printing fine. I have tried doing a Deep Clean, cleaning the contacts with an alcohol swab, putting a piece of cardboard behind the toner cartridge to force it to make contact better. Not sure what else to do.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Lexmark is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Its about 3-4 years old. Lexmark Pro715
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Windows 8, i think
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.

It seems that you have tried everything that is suggested by lexmark support. http://support.lexmark.com/index?modifiedDate=05%2F28%2F12&page=content&id=HO3824&locale=en&userlocale=EN_US

Since none of suggestions helped, Lexmark suggests to contact their support center: http://www.lexmark.com/en_US/support-downloads/find-service-provider.shtml

hope this helps

or call Lexmark at 1-***-***-****

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
That is what I get for $23.00 is to call Lexmark. I want a refund.