Why can't I sign into Microsoft services. My internet is…

Customer Question
Why can't I sign...

Why can't I sign into Microsoft services. My internet is strongly connected.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

It is a Dell. I'm not sure what the operating system means. I am just trying to download a game and each time it says it can't connect with my Microsoft systems. Tell me how to find out what my operating system is.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I tried to install my Microsoft systems.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/25/2017
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 10 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.

Please let me know the exact error message you receive when trying to connect to game?

Hello again, haven't heard back from you,

Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Will be waiting for your reply.