I'm trying to send a message on Skype. Ive researched the…

Customer Question
I'm trying to send...

I'm trying to send a message on Skype. Ive researched the how-tos but I cant get into the menu that shows contact. I have an account & money in there, but I cant find out how to actually make a call

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

No, altho I tried to get in contact with Skype but again the instructions didn't work

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/25/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Shefin, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Shefin, Computer Support Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 7?

Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue?

Thank you.