Hope you are having a nice day? I have sure pro3 for couple…

Customer Question
Greetings, hope you are...

Greetings, hope you are having a nice day? I have sure pro3 for couple of years, no longer under warranty. Original charger went missing and purchased a new one. After 2 months It will not hold a charge for more than 2 hours. At this point, it will not turn on or charge. No outside services want to touch it for fear of breaking screen. What should I do or send for repair. No apparent issues with the cpu or other functions. aathank you

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your machine? And how long has the screen been an issue?

Preston Freeman

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

My son used it for school and states not since May 2017

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

The attached keyboard is missing so I will need to purchase a new on for protection. That's it.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/25/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

I last tried to charge it 3 weeks ago. The last time it worked was middle of Aug 2017.

Can you give me the make and model please?

I will be home around 12 central time and can provide that I do. Thx

Ok great thanks

Sorry Kris, been a busy week. All I got on the shell is Windows 8 Pro, Surface-030230651053 /64GB.
Ideally, I would like to send it to Microsoft or someone to repair. I have minimal computer skills.