I would like to know how I move/download a folder I have…

Hi. I would like...

Hi. I would like to know how I move/download a folder I have created under my earthlink email to a USB key. Thanks

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your computer? Have you had problems with the USB port in the past?

MY computer is a SONY VAIO

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I have tried to keep up to date with updates but I'm not sure.... Sorry....

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of...

9/25/2017
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

Do you use Outlook or do you login to your mail online?

go to google then login into email online direct to "My Earthlink"

1 Open EarthLink Mailbox and click on the Inbox

2 Manually select a group of messages you would like to save. We recommend you select no more than 20 messages at a time for this process. You can click the top most one and then hold down the Shift key while clicking the bottommost one to select multiple messages in one move.

3 RIGHT click on the selected messages and choose the FORWARD option. An email will be created with the messages you selected showing as attachments. Enter a name for the message in the SUBJECT line (this step MUST be done).

4 Close the message without sending it - it will ask if you would like to save it to drafts - choose YES.

5 Find the E-mail in your Drafts folder and click on it once to highlight it, but don't open it up in a second window by double clicking on it.

6 On the EarthLink Mailbox Menu Bar, select File then Save As. In the Save window, change the file type to .EML, give the file a name and save it to your Desktop or to a folder of your choosing.

7 Repeat steps 2 through 6 until you have saved all of the emails you want to move over.

OK. Got the answer. is this part of the free trial????

Hi i'm only the technician and i'm not sure about the trial and membership options.

If you have any queries about that please contact the accounts on 1.***-***-****

Are you happy with the answer provided regarding moving the mails?

I seems like a solution. I have had a chance to try it yet, but I/m sure it will probably work. Thanks

Ok great!

Would you mind to rate my services in the top right hand corner on the stars

PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast