I just bought and installed Microsoft Word. I followed the…

Customer Question
I just bought and...

I just bought and installed Microsoft Word. I followed the instructions. I cant find it on my computer

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

MacBook Air OSX Yosemite

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I don't think so. This is my traveling computer and I don't use it very much. I'm not very literate

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/25/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 10 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please from where you purchased it from?

And was it on a disk or a download?

Please let me know

From Microsoft
download
Are you still with me?

Yes I am

Open Finder, go to Applications

Do you see microsoft Office listed there?

ok, click on that and there you should see word where you can click on it to open

Let me know how you go