I need to remove the pop up blocker on my Ebay site. ASUS. I…

Customer Question
I need to remove...

I need to remove the pop up blocker on my Ebay site.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

ASUS

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I am selling things on Ebay and I feel the pop up blocker is preventing people from getting to contact me about purchases..

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/25/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

A popup blocker is configured on each persons computer and not on the eBay site so there isn't a way to turn off the popup blocker for everyone.

I go in to ebay through google and would like to remove it from that

Do you mean remove the popup blocker on your computer? Please note that has no impact on other users reaching your page and it would not contribute to no sales or less sales.

no thanks
goodbye
I am not interested in racking up more money on Google. I thought the info was free.
Thanks but no thanks
Disconnect.

No, this is a paid service.