I have sent your a previous message. my e-mail is Meyer90…

Customer Question
I have sent your...

I have sent your a previous message. my e-mail is Meyer90 @yahoo.com. I need to insert a password ***** FireStick so that i can begin using it. I also sent you $5 on my Discover Card. Sure I MUST be able to get your answer without having to have a mobile number - which I do not. If you do not know how to answer in good old-fashioned English, then cancle my discover card 7 give me back my $5.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Many years ago and I have forgotten my earlier passwsordf

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

That is all I can tell you at this time.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/25/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris