As far as I know I never had a font, bold, etc. toolbar. I…

Customer Question
As far as I...

As far as I know I never had a font, bold, etc. toolbar. I want one in my gmail internet explorer windows 10. I've looked at the answers on line and I don't have the things they mention or they speak in computereze that I don't understand. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

Like I said, as far as I know I have never had the toolbar and the computer is 4-6 yrs. old.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your computer?

Dell inspiron 15 5000series

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Dell? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Again, like I said the computer is 4-6 years old and I have read several on line fixes and I didn't have the icons they suggested using or they spoke computereze that I didn't understand.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/25/2017
Tech Support Specialist: AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist

Hey there! my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I will do all I can to provide you with excellent service and answer your questions as quickly as possible. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• The offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept a request for one if you wish, but you do not have to.
  • Please keep this browser open, so that we do not lose contact. If you close it, open your email to find links back to this question.
  • I will continue helping you until your question is 100% answered, please ask as many follow up questions as you want to.

Would you mind if we began a secure remote assistance session? This will allow us to resolve the issue for you much faster, as it makes it easier than me trying to explain what to do.