I am trying to identify the brand of router as i have just…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to identify the brand of router as i have just joined with dodo router is 192.168.1.1

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Macbook pro dec 14 15 inch

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I updated my apple tv ( which is gen 4 ) and i updated all my ios devices to IOS 11

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/25/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Very recently I joined with the new ISP provider, I have completely configured my network, I have the settings from my Mac TV.the settings on the Mac TV do not match the settings on one of my computers. I have one computer connected with ethernet cable, that is working perfectly fine, it is a 13 inch MacBook Pro October 2012.I have copied the configuration from the 13 inch exactly onto the 15 inch, but I cannot blow for the life of me work out what the brand of the router it is, it looks like I have entered everything correctly except for the brand of the router..I have looked on the router, but it does not match any of the Routers that come up in the drop down menu, when you are configuring and network. quite surprisingly, in the section where it says "modem" the name of Samsung android comes up, not in the drop down menu but just underneath the three lights that red amber and green.
no
I would just like to know, if you have any general knowledge as to the brand of router, that is used at 192.16 8.1.1

What type of device are you trying to connect, is it wired or wireless?

The brand should not really matter as the all follow standard protocals :)

both computers are connected via ethernet cable into the modem, and I have both a wireless and a cable network. I have recently, not only changed ISP providers, but I have updated generation for Mac TV, and upgraded my IOS devices to IOS 11, the 13 inch is working, the 15 inch is not working, simply because I do not have the brand of the router (I am sure of this), because both computers work off the same modem router, I just need the name and the brand if you know it (otherwise you are wasting my time) there is no other issue, I have it entered everything absolutely correctly and I know what I am doing
I get an error message that asks me for the brand of the router,
it says home brand gateway I assume that is the name.there is also HUAWEI
Setup Bridge Mode - Huawei HG659/HG659b | Spark NZ
https://www.spark.co.nz/.../huawei/hg659.../setup-bridge-mode-huawei-hg659-hg659...
Connect your Huawei HG659/HG659b to your Huawei HG630b. Click Basic from the ... Note: Changing the IP address will require you to login again. Click Basic ...
Change the Admin Password ***** Huawei HG659/HG659b | Spark NZ
https://www.spark.co.nz/.../huawei/hg659.../change-the-admin-password-huawei-hg6...
If the username/password ***** re-appears, you did not enter the correct ... you will need to reset the Huawei HG659 to factory default settings to change it ...
HUAWEI HG659 USER MANUAL Pdf Download. - ManualsLib
https://www.manualslib.com › Brands › HUAWEI Manuals › Gateway › HG659
Restores the HG659 to its default settings after you press and hold this button for 6 seconds or more while the HG659 is powered on. Reset A reset will result in ...
Huawei HG659 on FTTN Successfully Bridged - TPG - Whirlpool Forums
forums.whirlpool.net.au › TPG
Oct 4, 2016 - Probably should add this to the HG659 NBN Modem info on the NBN .... TPG issue the IP's to the customers and if you have a fixed IP then that's the only ..... This is for iinet model with software version V100R001C216B111.
Handbook of Statistical Bioinformatics - Page 561 - Google Books Result
https://books.google.com.au/books?isbn=3642163459
Henry Horng-Shing Lu, ‎Bernhard Schölkopf, ‎Hongyu Zhao - 2011 - ‎Mathematics
Mutation Research, 659(1–2), 15–30. Lagasse, E. (2008, January). ... Cell, 9(4), 245–247. Liu, H. G., You, J., Pan, Y. F., Hu, X. Q., Huang, D. P., & Zhang, X. H. ...
Popular Photography - Mar 1994 - Page 6 - Google Books Result
https://books.google.com.au/books?id=tCilmaDnSzMC
Vol. 58, No. 3 - ‎Magazine
AFM H._F (0507 pro Edit 16X Zoom 529. ... 659,95 VN720 Hi8 (Son TR200) call 00 8mm Call stereo sound 0 8x zoom lis multi Pro 808 8mm ... Ilifi Editing V(II (6| M0300 WM 769 95 'WEI my'??? ca" (AUTHORIZED DEALER) mm 9 .... HS 2.75 TC-20 HG 2.79 ST 160 Super 8.99 T-160 EHG 3.59 TC-30 HG 3.59 VHS-C SWER ...
Retroviruses, retroelements and their restrictions:
https://books.google.com.au/books?isbn=2889194019
Atsushi Koito, ‎Yukihito Ishizaka - 2015 - ‎Microbiology
Garber, M. E., Wei, P., KewalRamani, V. N., Mayall, T. P., Herrmann, C. H., ... R. M., You, Y., Scarborough, J. D., Ellmeier, W., Littman, D. R., Stevenson, M., ... Progress toward a human CD4/CCR5 transgenic rat model for de novo ... I., Tervo, H. M., Hermann, V., Kraus- slich, H. G., Greene, W. C., and Keppler, O. T. (2007).
Mandell, Douglas, and Bennett's Principles and Practice of ...
https://books.google.com.au/books?isbn=0323263739
John E. Bennett, ‎Raphael Dolin, ‎Martin J. Blaser - 2014 - ‎Medical
Are you sure it's syphilis? ... Nicholas L, Beerman H. Late syphilis: a review of some of the recent literature. ... Yin YP, Chen XS, Wei WH, et al. ... 2013;56:659-665. ... Russouw HG, Roberts MC, Emsley RA, Truter R. Psychiatric manifestations ...
Principles and Practice of Infectious Diseases
https://books.google.com.au/books?isbn=1455748013
John E. Bennett, ‎Raphael Dolin, ‎Martin J. Blaser - 2014
Russouw HG, Roberts MC, Emsley RA, Truter R. Psychiatric manifestations and ... Cushing H. Intracranial Tumors: Notes upon a Series of Two Thousand .... Are you sure it's syphilis? ... Yin YP, Chen XS, Wei WH, et al. ... 2013;56:659-665.
Searches related to What is the brand H you a WEI model HG 659
huawei hg659 login
huawei hg659 setup
huawei hg659 user guide
huawei hg659 tpg
huawei hg659 specifications
hg659 root password
huawei hg659 manual pdf
huawei home gateway hg659 quick start
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
Next

So you're trying to connect both deives wired?

I don't think here is any config required but i'm not understanding you

if you could just tell me how do I find out my URL

You need the default gateway.

Are you on Windows or mac?