My husband was in charge of paying this bill and he passed…

Customer Question
My husband was in...

My husband was in charge of paying this bill and he passed away. I want to renew my subscription to Microsoft office, but have been unable to log in. I want to give you a new credit card number.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

I think it's Windows XP

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/25/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris