Somehow I changed my Email address to **** ..I think. I do…

Customer Question
Somehow I changed my...

Somehow I changed my Email address to **** ..I think. I do not want that. I want to get out of this and go back to the email everyone knows which is *****

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

Damm if I know ...I am a 90 year old and everything I logged it it was telling me to open a Google account and foolishly I did and changed my email account to *****...RATS

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Only if Google did

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just am terribly upset

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/25/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Click here: https://www.gmail.com

Do you see a log in page or are you brought into the wrong inbox?