I went to purchase one year of office 365 for .99 and was…

Customer Question
I went to purchase...

I went to purchase one year of office 365 for 69.99 and was told I have been hacked. Wanted over two hundred dollars to 'Fix" I just want to use my spreadsheets and documents. Can you help me with activation? I already gave your system my purchase info>

Technician's Assistant: Sorry about that. I must have missed it. Could you tell me again?

Purchased on line for 69.99 to reactivate use of office 365. Was told I was hacked and problem with account. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

Was told that there was account problem. Spent over hour on phone trying to get someone to fix problem> Was told had hacking problem that most software will not fix. I just want to pay my reactivation fee and get to work on my spreadsheets and documents

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

That is done automatically on my computer as needed

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just want my account problem fixed, what ever that is so I can use my office 365

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/25/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast replied 9 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What is this going to cost?

Did you received a phone call from someone claiming to be working with Microsoft ?

Please feel free to ignore the offers for Additional Services. They are automatically sent by the website.

What is this going to cost or is this another scam?

No, this is not a scam, let me know if you still need help with issue and i will gladly continue to help, it will cost you about $40

Thank you

Not interested. Please cancel my account order and refund me my $5.00. Not interested in your services. I do not want to have an account. Please remove me immediately. Please send me an e-mail at:***@******.*** to confirm this action. Thanks