I reloaded windows 10 and apps were removed and I don't know…

Customer Question
I reloaded windows 10...

I reloaded windows 10 and apps were removed and I don't know how to reload them

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? What version of Windows are you running?

Hp envy the free one

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes they were done automatically

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/25/2017
Tech Support Specialist: arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.

My name is ***** ***** I am sorry to hear that you have this issue. I look forward to assist you today with your question and provide the best solution possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected.

What apps do you want to install?