I have a suspended Microsoft account.i live in Spain and do…

Customer Question
I have a suspended...

I have a suspended Microsoft account.i live in Spain and do NOT have a mobile phone thus cannot receive a code by text which is mandatory. Any solution?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

Windows 10 . I am using a tablet for communication.My PC is ASUS p5kpl

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No but I lost my Windows. 10 password ***** have been trying many times with different ones to get into W 10

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

83 year old with very first tablet..wifi linkage with tablet and PC is possibly not correct however, in my opinion my problem is simply not writing down the many changes os paswords

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/25/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 10 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there and welcome

To clarify, are you trying to sign into your Microsoft Email account or your windows 10 computer?

Please let me know

Hi there

Can you please return to your oiriginal account here