I am not receiving any benefit from my antispam connection…

Customer Question
I am not receiving...

I am not receiving any benefit from my antispam connection anymore as my computer was obsolete.I have just been charged $109.95 and wish to be credited for this as no longer need it. Other years I have been sent a reminder email to agree for renewal or cancel if I wish.This year I didn't receive this, just got the amount debited to my credit card for something I no longer require.Please advise.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tested the connections by doing a ping utility test?

There is nothing wrong with the computer now. I have a whole new system and just want to cancel my Digital River sub which I thought was coming up next month.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No, my old computer could not instal updates any more.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/25/2017
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 10 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.

Which product are you having issues with?

Hello again, haven't heard back from you,

Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Will be waiting for your reply.