I HAVE A SONY VAIO. I keu. Sorry, I keyed information on the…

Customer Question
Hi: I HAVE...

Hi: I HAVE A SONY VAIO. I keu

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Sony? And what operating system are you running?

Sorry, I keyed information on the excel spreadsheet but it saved it to a mocrosoft works spreadsheet. The comments I inserted are missing and it won't let me save any changes

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No, it won't let me

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I think that is it.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/25/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer replied 10 months ago
Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer

Hi, I'm Bhavik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will reply back ASAP.

I think, I can help you with it. Please upload your file here on this chat box using Add files button, I will try to fix it on my machine. If required, I can remotely connect to your machine and do that as well