It's not my computer. I'm using my computer to find out the…

Customer Question
It's not my computer...

It's not my computer. I'm using my computer to find out the 24 hr. tech support for Shaw. All the ph. #'s I've been given are not in service.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

It's a new SamSung T.V.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No, this is brand new. My nephew set everything up last week. When I pressed Settings it brought me to a different page I can't get out of. It won't let me out of that and I can't watch t.v.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I can't think of anything thanks.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/25/2017
Tech Support Specialist: arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.

My name is ***** ***** I am sorry to hear that you have this issue. I look forward to assist you today with your question and provide the best solution possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected.

Is there an exit or back button on the remote?