I had my computer reimaged due to being hacked, and

Customer Question
I had my computer...

I had my computer reimaged due to being hacked, and installed Norton it when I got it back. Now I can't log on. I enter the password, but it keeps saying it's incorrect. I may have mis-typed the password ***** I entered it the first time. How can I fix this?

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried having password ***** directions emailed to you?

Yes. I get a window that says the password ***** ***** the followi8ng drive, and the drive that shows in the window is apparently the wrong drive.when I click on next, I get a message that this disk is not a password ***** disk.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I did today, when I was trying to restart my computer.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

It did the same thing before that, however.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/25/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
What exactly are you having trouble with and what account password ***** not accepting is it your windows login or something else.

After I installed Norton on my computer, I put in a usb with documents I had saved from previously with the intention of having the usb scanned for viruses. It seemed to take a long time, during which my screen timed out. I decided to just let it finish whatever it was doing. The next morning when I tried to see what the results were, I had a sign-on window on my screen. I had written down the password ***** created for windows, but I keep getting a response that it's incorrect. I can't log on.
Money is very tight for me now. Would you be able to walk me through it?

i am going to walk you through.

Thank you very much.

can you send me a screen of the user name and password ***** here

Is this a secure site?
What is going on? I was using my laptop to communicate regarding my desktop. As I was writing, suddenly my screen went back to the desktop, then went black, and now I'm getting updates installed.
I solved the problem myself. I want a refund for both the $5 and the $39. This was not good service.

This is secure site before i accept the remote assistance i would like to know if you are on a computer with me

I am online, however I did it myself, and I don't want anyone on my computer remotely. Please just send me a refund.

you can contact customer service for billing and refund.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

No, I just want my refund. I am getting increasingly suspicious of this.

Please dont worry i have given you the customer service link you can contact them as i have no access to our customer billing