I have tried installing HPENVY 5600, but my computer will…

Customer Question
I have tried installing...

I have tried installing HPENVY 5600, but my computer will not recognize it

Technician's Assistant: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?

It is a new one

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes i always do

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/25/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Michelle, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

are you using a PC or Mac

how are you trying to connect the printer..usb or wifi