I cancelled my asast insurancein may,2017. I then received a…

Customer Question
I cancelled my asast...

I cancelled my asast insurancein may,2017. I then received a credit for94.99. I have received an account for 54.99 on the 4/9/2017 this had been cancelled and I require a credit for this amount

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

Yes avast without any knowledgmentnumerous times

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

10/9/201718/9/2017 19/9/2017 sayinf the acc0unt was cancelled. also the westpac bank

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No just want the refund

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/25/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris