Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  IT Manager at Wood Group PSN
94743361

I deleted some items from a folder and then deleted them

Hello
JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: I deleted some items from a folder and then deleted them from the recycle bin I have tried to restore previous versions but it is not there
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: It is a Thinkpad Lenovo
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Customer: replied 28 days ago.
It just happened then when I thought I had my files copied I deleted them then deleted them from the recycle bin

OK - to allow me to connect to your PC/MAC, you must install remote access software. The software is below, use the "Family and Friends" version. It's free.
https://www.teamviewer.com/en/
Once installed I need the ID and Password ***** displays, i do not need the one you created, I am looking for the one that TeamViewer gives you when you open the program.
Thanks
Kris

OK - to allow me to connect to your PC/MAC, you must install remote access software. The software is below, use the "Family and Friends" version. It's free.https://www.teamviewer.com/en/Once installed I need the ID and Password ***** displays, i do not need the one you created, I am looking for the one that TeamViewer gives you when you open the program. ThanksKris

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
I can't get onto the website so I will probably just take it to someone. By the way how long does it take for the files to go so that they can't be recovered?

Did you delete it in the normal way?

Thanks

Kris