I just got an alarm and message to call 1800-560-3574, says…

Customer Question
Hi, i just got...

Hi, i just got an alarm and message to call 1***-***-****, says mailbox full?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Lenovo

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Maybe a couple of days ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

It said it was a trojan worm?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
9/25/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Unfortunately, the message that you saw is actually a scam alert.

Please do not call the number because it will lead to a scam company pretending to be associated with Microsoft. If you close the window and restart your computer, the message should go away.

Also, I can connect to your computer to make sure it is secure and clean.

If you would like for me to connect to your computer, please send the remote assistance offer.

what is the remote assist?

Remote assistance would allow me to connect to your computer to check to see if it is secure. Did you see my initial response?

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Josh, Support Specialist