New rook premiere will not connect to my wireless service.

Customer Question
New rook premiere will...

New rook premiere will not connect to my wireless service. It connected 1 time and updated, then not again

Technician's Assistant: Have you tested the connections by doing a ping utility test?

How do yo do that

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/25/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Unplug the power cord from your ROKU

Wait 2 minutes

Plug in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the issue?

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.