I can't seem to disable my built in administrator and make…

Customer Question
I can't seem to...

I can't seem to disable my built in administrator and make myself the administrator.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

I have a windows 10 HP Laptop.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I believe that some updates were installed automatically.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I would like to make myself the administrator. Windows 10 tells me I must sign in by using another account.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
9/25/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Tech Support Specialist: Dan, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Dan, Computer Support Specialist

Please respond back using your original question.

Did you enable the administrator account?

Andy, Computer Consultant