I can not axccess my yahoo email..my recovery email which I…

Customer Question
I can not axccess...

I can not axccess my yahoo email..my recovery email which I do not have any more access ..I did logged in before using my Cell number annd I did not have any problem then..now please can you help..

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Yahoo account?

Thank you

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

My computer was an old Vista and about 6 months now I went a change it with Microsoft7

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

All I want is to recover my yahoo mail

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/25/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

What recovery email are you trying to get back?

How do you usually access your email? Email client such as windows live, (built in email app

on the computer itself that looks like an envelope) Thunderbird? Using a regular browser such

as Firefox/Internet Explorer/Chrome etc?

Windows7 - using Google chrome and I do not have access to my recover email..but I have my cell phone number which I used before. . before

Does it offer you the option to phone option when you reset?

Is your yahoo through another provider like verizon, att etc?

I do not have access to the recovery email ..but can you used my cell phone to access my yahoo mail

Is your cell phone attached to your yahoo already?

NO, I did not sync my cell phone with my yahoo mail

Then no. If you have not put in proper back up, it is not attached to your sbcglobal/att/verizon/outlook etc,

and you no longer have the phone number, or accessed it successfully on another device with a stored password

to reveal, you will not recover the account.

Your only hope is to call your old number and see if someone has it. If they do, explain and ask for them to allow

you to send a code to it. If the number isnt taken, you can reactivate the number and get a code, then deactivate the burner

phone again to save the money.

This will be your only way in. Please advise.