I purchased a new computer some months ago set a password…

Customer Question
I purchased a new...

I purchased a new computer some months ago set a password ***** can't get into the computer now as I cannot remember the password

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

I have to look

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I cannot get into the computer at all

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Model80v5 Lenovo

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/24/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris