I have. DELL INSPIRON computer and it will not turn on, Im…

Customer Question
I have. DELL INSPIRON...

I have. DELL INSPIRON computer and it will not turn on, Im hitting the power button and nothing.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Dell? And what operating system are you running?

Dell 14Z - 5423 AND ITS WINDOWS OPERATING SYSTEM

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Windows may have updated and I have security updates

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No that's it

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/24/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 ?