I need to have my SlimwareCleaner Plus reinstalled in my…

Customer Question
I need to have...

I need to have my SlimwareCleaner Plus reinstalled in my computer.

Technician's Assistant: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?

I'm a novice. I paid $49.99 for the software, but the icon button has disappeared off my Desktop following a repair I had done last week. I do have my registration key #

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that I'd like the SlimwareCleaner Plus service back.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/24/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

SlimwareCleaner is a malware, and installs unwanted programs on your system. If you want to find out, you can read it's reviews, if you still want to go ahead with it's installation i can help (but i would not recommend it).

I already paid for SlimwareCleaner Plus. My registration key # is: ZX6Y-HYQW-MJPZ-74BJ. Please reactivate it. (I already paid you $49.87)
No, you're not listening to me. (Do I have to contact the Better Business Bureau?!)

I am from JustAnswer.com an indepedent Tech Support Company. Not Related to Slimware. I sent you request for remote service, please accept it and i will connect with you to install it.

Never mind. This seems like a scam to me

Please read the chat, and you will see what i am saying. In the first instance, Slimware is a an adware.

I made a mistake. I meant SlimCleaner Plus. It's already been on my computer and I want it back!

No problem. I'll help you get it installed. Do you have an email from Slimcleaner with the download link?

they sent me a receipt with the SlimcareCleaner Plus Registration Key # that I already provided.

There should be a download link as well in the email. Can you see the link? You need to first download it, install it and then you will be asked to key in the registration key.

I contacted the Support Link that they gave me:***@******.*** and they directed me to you for some reason. (I
hate being given the run around and am sorry if I seem impatient with you)

I am going to help you install it. Can you paste me the email you received from them?

No, the content of the e-mail they sent you.

Let me do this for you. Please click the link below and run/open the program

https://www.fastsupport.com/859013321

That didn't work. Here is the copy you asked for:Thank you for your Purchase.To quickly activate your SlimCleaner Plus subscription, please enter the following email address and registration key in the application:Your email address:***@******.***SlimCleaner Plus Registration Key: ZX6Y-HYQW-MJPZ-74BJYou also chose to receive DriverUpdate™! Click here to get DriverUpdatePlease store your registration key carefully!================Your purchase details:
SlimCleaner Plus™ (1 Year, 1 Computer) $29.97
SlimCleaner Plus™ 2 Year Extension $9.95
DriverUpdate™ Cross Sell $9.95Subtotal: $49.87
Tax: $0.00
Total payment amount: $49.87Your bank statement will show a charge by "Slimwre*SlimCleaner".If for any reason you are not pleased with SlimCleaner Plus, please contact us within 60 days of your purchase to get a full refund, hassle-free!For product support or billing questions for this purchase, please visit www.slimcleaner.com, and click on the "Support" link or email us at***@******.***.

That helps. Here's your download link, download it, and open it, go through the installation process and then when it asks for the registration key (enter the one given in the email)

http://slimcleaner.com/init_dl.php?p2=^SW1^xdm113

Thank you, I'll try that and get back to you.

Welcome.

Kamil, I think it worked. When I clicked "Scan" on the SlimCleaner menu, it closed all my browsers so I wasn't able to reply until I noticed that you sent this email. So, I'm hoping that I was only billed $5.00 even though I know your assistance is worth more.

Please contact customer service on***@******.*** or call them on +1(###) ###-####to clarify the billing amount, And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking the star icon that will be greatly appreciated.