I am trying to add contacts to a list. Every time I try, I…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to add contacts to a list. Every time I try, I get the message "bad request." What is wrong? Is there a limit to the number I can have in a list? The number would not be the problem; it's just something I'd like to know. But I cannot create a list at this point.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

I have windows 10.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I've installed every update that has come my way.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/24/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

What email program, or website ( gmail, aol ) is it you are trying to add the contacts to?

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S

I just thought you could answer the question. I think I'd just like to cancel out and get my money back. I had no idea I was getting into something like this.
No, thank you. Please just refund my money. I did not realize I was getting into this kind of thing.

I could answer the question without the additional service fee. But you never answered my question or provided this information.

Yahoo is the server. It has the Verizon.net ending
I do not want to connect securely

What web b rowser are you using when you try to add contacts?

Have you tried using another one, as this is almost certainly just a web browser issue. Try using an alternate browser and see if you can add contacts. Thank you,

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

I actually thought I was connecting with Yahoo. I'm so sorry. I know you are probably very good at what you do, but I can't handle this at this point.

Dustin S.