I CANNOT USE E-MAIL OR yAHOO FINANCE. 3-4 DAYS

Customer Question
I CANNOT USE E-MAIL...

I CANNOT USE E-MAIL OR yAHOO FINANCE

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Yahoo account?

3-4 DAYS

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

NO

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/24/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10?

What happens when you try to use it and what device are you on?