I just purchased a new Iphone 8 when it was set up, they…

Customer Question
I just purchased a...

I just purchased a new Iphone 8 when it was set up, they changed my password ***** google and I can not get into change...hlep

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

The username was not changed this was on Friday they must has changed the password ***** they set up my phone, I can see my emails on my phone...can not get to them on my computer

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/24/2017
Tech Support Specialist: John, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
John, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today.

Could you please provide me the gmail user name so that i can check the account recovery options also are you using a windows or mac computer?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Thank you.