I am trying to port my mobile phone number to my ATT DSL…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to port my mobile phone number to my ATT DSL service and use an Ooma phone for home phone service. Currently, there is no home phone service via a landline. I am subscribed to ATT internet service only. Ooma advises me to confirm that my DSL is a "dry loop" or "stand alone" service before porting the number. Can you confirm that I have a "dry loop" or "stand alone" internet account?

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

No

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

We just activated our account yesterday

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/24/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Ooma can work with AT&T DSL, the key is your router or modem though. Sometimes if they are old devices Ooma will have issues.

When you get your ooma, if you encounter any issues setting it up Id be happy to help you. Just keep me posted

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Dustin, Computer Support Specialist