Can't print. Printer says "deep sleep" Brothers. Not to

Customer Question
Can't print. Printer...

Can't print. Printer says "deep sleep"

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Brothers

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Not to printer - probably to computer

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/24/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Satchi, Computer Software Engineer replied 10 months ago
Satchi
Satchi, Computer Software Engineer

Hi ,

If the machine is in Sleep mode and does not receive any jobs for a certain length of time, the machine will go into Deep Sleep mode automatically and the LCD will display Deep Sleep. Deep Sleep mode uses less power than Sleep mode. The machine will wake up and start warming up when the machine receives a fax, computer data, make a copy, or when you press a key on the control panel.

Power off and Pwer ON

Then press any key on control panel to wake up .

Thanks

That does not make any difference - I sent a print job and it won't print. If what you say is correct it would be printing now.
Your suggestions do not work - I do not want to pay for advice that doesn't work. I am not satisfied at all with your service. Do not bill my card.

Please follow the steps below and let me know

Change the sleep timer to a large number..

To adjust the Sleep Time setting, follow the steps listed below:

*If your Brother machine has a Touchscreen, please follow the steps under "For Touchscreen models" below.

1. Press Menu key.
  2. Press the Up or Down Arrow key to choose General Setup. Press OK.
  3. Press the Up or Down Arrow key to choose Ecology. Press OK.
  4. Press the Up or Down Arrow key to choose Sleep Time. Press OK.
  5. Enter the length of time the machine is idle before entering sleep mode. Press OK.
  6. Press Stop/Exit key.

<For Touchscreen models>
When the machine goes into Sleep mode, the LCD back light turns off.

1. Press MENU on the Touchscreen.
  2. Press the Up or Down Arrow key to display General Setup. Press General Setup.
  3. Press the Up or Down Arrow key to display Ecology. Press Ecology.
  4. Press Sleep Time.
  5. Using the numeric keys on the Touchscreen, enter the length of time the machine will remain idle before entering sleep mode. Press OK.
  6. Press Stop/Exit key.

And also uninstall and re-install printer driver/software .

Thanks