I am schuled to ger WoW service, I currulty have At=TTi have…

Customer Question
I am schuled to...

I am schuled to ger WoW service, I currulty have At=TTi have a wireless printer, will I be able to used this w

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

HP is there a number I can use to call rather the chat?

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I am to get wow tommorow

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I need a number to call rather then chat. I am 77 and chat is not good for me.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
please give my a phone number to ask my question now!!!!
9/24/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Martin, Network Engineer replied 10 months ago
Martin, Network Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

I would recommend looking at your IP address now so you can determine which subnet it is part of, which will make it easier for you to have your printer working automatically tomorrow.

If you're not sure what I mean, have the people to install WoW tomorrow set up your IP address to the same subnet as it is on now, that way you don't run into any problems.

Please reply in the box below.

thanks

You're more than welcome.

If you have any problems or would like any additional assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
.

And if you could take a moment to rate my service by selecting one of the 5 stars at the top it would be greatly appreciated.

Remember you can always come back to this page if you need more help with this issue (without extra charge).