Have had pandora acct for years as well as iPhone acct-

Customer Question
Have had pandora acct...

Have had pandora acct for years as well as iPhone acct- iphone acct is frozen.....iPad acct still works can you help? susan lague

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

No

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/24/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Doe the ipad use a different email address / account then the iphone?

Or is it the same login and account? And what do you mean exactly by frozen, please specify.

Dustin S

I havent heard back from you in a while,
If you still need help, dont hesitate to respond and I will continue to assist you.
If you no longer need help and my suggestions didnt help you, then let me know and Ill send you the refund link.

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S. Sr. Technician and Former Network Switching Systems Operator . Maintainer 31F1P