How do I get my SBC global account back It was mistakenly…

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get my SBC global account back It was mistakenly deleted.

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

No

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just want to get my sbc account back

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/24/2017
Tech Support Specialist: John, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
John, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today.

If you don't mind me asking how did you delete the sbcglobal email account also are you using a windows or mac computer?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

It seems you have requested for remote support but before going to that could you please answer the following.

how did you delete the sbcglobal email account also are you using a windows or mac computer?

Thank you

Please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.

I do not need your help. I was able to fix my problem myself. Please cancel all charges you made to my account. As you did not assist me. Thank you

No problem you can request to cancel the question and refund the amount using this link : - http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Sincerely,