I have a new laptop and data moved from old laptop. I cant…

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new laptop and data moved from old laptop. I cant seem to get to my email because I can not remember my password. they sent a verification code to my email but I cannot access my email. what do I do know

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

It has been sometime, can not remember the exact date and time.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Not since I got the new laptop. I read that you can ask me a security question, will that help

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

This is the most important at the moment. I must have numerous emails that I cant answer

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/24/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
what is the email service is it?

I changed my mind. I will get my son to help me tomorrow. he is highly trained on computers. forget my visa and the basic selection. thank you for your time.
no thanks. I do not choose remote assistance
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

What is the email address that you need help with?