My geek squad support is for 2 computers but only my desk…

Customer Question
My geek squad support...

My geek squad support is for 2 computers but only my desk top has been renewed, my wife's laptop says support expired on both geek squad and kapersky

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

Dell Inspiron 660 and running windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Just those that are automatically updated. It's the inspiron 7000 that has not been updated under our protection plan

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/24/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
What exactly are you having trouble with the laptop computer?