Iupdated software IOS11.0 cant remember the old 5 dijet

Customer Question
Iupdated software IOS11.0 cant...

Iupdated software IOS11.0 cant remember the old 5 dijet code

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

It is my IPhone

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Just last nite

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
9/24/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

The only way to bypass the lock screen is to perform a factory reset on the iPhone..

From a computer, go to icloud.com/find

If prompted, sign in with your Apple ID

Click All Devices at the top of your browser window.

Select the device you want to erase.

Click Erase [device] to erase your device and its passcode.

Now you can restore from backup

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Josh, Support Specialist